It’s an easy decor choice for any event. You can use them for backdrops, centerpieces, place cards, and so much more.
We know you want to get started, so here are the steps:
1. Gather your materials: colored paper, scissors, and double sided tape.
2. Fold a piece of paper like an accordion. For efficiency you can fold 2 at a time.
3. Depending on what size you want the pinwheel to be, you can cut the paper in half or smaller.
4. If desired, you can round the edges to create different looks with the pinwheel.
5. Use the double sided tape along the ends and keep piecing the accordions together until you’ve created a pinwheel.